Hi my name is Summer. I am doing an assignment for my English Composition class the assignment is a case study on sub cultures I picked medical marijuana users because I have a friend that is a MMU. I need a total of 5 insider interviews. Please reply to this thread if you are interested in answering some interview questions or contributing any insider info for my project.
Medical Marijuana Users Subculture: Survey / Interview questions
1) Who are you outside of a medical marijuana user?
2) What led you to the use of medical marijuana?
3) Why do you feel medical marijuana works for you? How does it differ from any other treatment or medication? Have you been able to stop or cut back on any other prescription medication or treatments since starting to use medical marijuana?
4) Do you feel addicted to marijuana, why or why not?
5) Has medical marijuana been a gateway for you to other prescription, or illegal drugs?
6) How does your family, friends, coworkers or immediate circle feel about your medical marijuana use?
7) How has medical marijuana changed your life either for better or worse?
8) What support do you have as a medical marijuana user? (Web forums, organizations, treatment centers etc.)
9) What would you like outsiders to know about medical marijuana users?
10) Would you recommend medical marijuana to others? What is your feelings on medical marijuana use in children?
Comments: (is there anything else you would like me to know about the subculture of medical marijuana users)