GET A GRAM OF FREE EARWAX WITH PURCHASE OF 1/2 OZ
Always receive a free joint with a purchase of a quarter-ounce.
• Sundays: Member Appreciation Day (Members receive additional $5 off on 8ths.)
• Mondays: Sweet Mondays (Free Lollipop with 8th purchase.)
• Tuesdays: Tooti-Tuesdays. (Free 1/16 with a $250 purchase, or a free 1/8 with a $500 purchase).
• Wednesdays: Hump-Day Bargain Days. (10% off of quarters and more, additional 10% for members.)
• Thursdays: Tier-Days. (Free grinder or pipe with $50 purchase, free joint with $100 purchase, free edible with $150 purchase, free gram of the same strain with $200 purchase.)
• Fridays: Freebie-Fridays. (Receive a free small pipe with any purchase or a grinder with a $50 purchase.)
• Saturdays: Lazy-Day Saturdays. (Receive 1.2grams free with purchase of 3 or more 8ths.)
Lauren Davis is a Denver based attorney with fifteen years of legal experience. Since 2009, she has devoted her practice to marijuana law, focusing on medical and recreational marijuana business licensing and regulatory issues, as well as general criminal defense.
Lauren’s marijuana practice focuses on advising marijuana Center owners, growers and infused products providers to ensure they establish legally compliant State businesses and stay compliant. Lauren works closely with local and state regulatory agencies, tax specialists and business professionals to ensure her clients stay legal and informed. Whether her clients need help establishing businesses, filing licensing paperwork, educating their employees about the complex rules governing their business operations, or have regulatory compliance or administrative concerns, Lauren provides passionate, vigorous representation specifically tailored to her clients’ goals and wishes.
Lauren also remains committed to protecting the Constitutional rights of patients and caregivers in Colorado. She currently advises dozens of patients and caregivers, helping them navigate the complex Constitutional and local laws that impact their rights.
To round out her practice, Lauren also focuses on representing individuals charged with various criminal offenses ranging from marijuana cultivation, to possession, to distribution, to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and more. Lauren has tried over a hundred cases to verdict. Her passionate, persuasive courtroom skills, and intricate understanding of how prosecutions proceed have helped her receive favorable outcomes and deals for her clients.
We provide you with professional sales and marketing services including developing your next business plan, corporate identity program, packaging design, marketing strategies and sales results.