Richard Mantell, MD
Infinite Kindness is a delivery service in the Corona, West Riverside, Norco, Chino, Chino Hills area. We have a wide variety of flavors and donation levels to meet all our patients’ needs
Olivia Galvan MD
Serinity Medical Evaluations
Open since 2008, Serenity Medical Evaluations has become the Inland Empire’s "Most Trusted" Cannabis Evaluation Clinic. Not only are the Doctors all practicing California MDs, the Clinic itself is registered with the CA Medical Board with their Fictitious Name Statement ( FNS #42049). Each patient will receive: 1. large recommendation, in protective sleeve, to take to the dispensaries 2. wallet sized original with Doctor’s signature and embossed seal. 4. 24×7 online Verification 5. Live patient support 9 am to 9 pm 7 days a week.
Open since 2008, Serenity Medical Evaluations has become the Inland Empire’s "Most Trusted" Cannabis Evaluation Clinic. Not only are the Doctors all practicing California MDs, the Clinic itself is registered with the CA Medical Board with their Fictitious Name Statement ( FNS #42049).
Each patient will receive:
1. large recommendation, in protective sleeve, to take to the dispensaries
2. wallet sized original with Doctor’s signature and embossed seal in protective sleeve
4. 24×7 online Verification
5. Live patient support 9 am to 9 pm 7 days a week incl. nights weekends and holidays.
6. Ability to grow as much medicine as you need for your own personal use, and no more. No additional grower’s certificate needed
7. The comfort of knowing that you are dealing with a legitimate doctor and Clinic which has all of the required documents listed with the California Medical Board. #FNS 42049 The recommendation you have is legal and will be verifiable for the entire year.
<p> Our goal is to provide top customer service to our patients by delivering your meds on time in a discreet and compassionate manner now accepting new patients last call will b at 11:00 PM, seven days a week. HAPPY HOUR SPECIAL from 3:20-5:20EVERYDAY, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 8TH TUESDAY (SELECTED STRAINS) All Major Credit Cards Accepted. Eights weight out heave at 4 grams. Get free 1/8 for every ounce,and for every 1/2 get 2 free grams. All orders 1/8 or higher are free charge of service, anything less will have a $5 fee. Sage Medical Collective is a non-profit Co-Op collective in compliance with the laws of Prop.215 & SB420</p>
ATTENTION SAN GABRIEL VALLEY PATIENTS!
We would like to announce that Collective Session Medicinal Cannabis Delivery is now open for business! Check out our website if you are interested in making a donation.
If you’re looking for a delivery service that values its members by offering signature top-shelf meds, join Collective Session
To join, please visit our website at http://www.collectivesession.org . Click the JOIN TODAY link and fill out our pre-verification form using your CA recommendation information. Once you submit your form, a donation assistant will be calling to assist you.
GRAND OPENING NEW PATIENT SPECIALS!
The first 10 members to make a donation delivery request will receive a complimentary gift package with their cannabis. Hurry now while this special lasts!
In honor of our grand opening, all patients will receive 4 gram 1/8ths for $40!
Collective Session Policy
– Only legally qualified patients/caregivers as determined by Proposition 215 and SB 420, may register as members of Collective Session
– You will be asked to provide a current doctor recommendation and valid CA State issued I.D. Card to be presented at EACH visit.
– No consumption of cannabis is allowed while Delivery Assistants are present
– Any sales, distribution or "sharing" of your medication is a strict violation of Collective Session terms and conditions and will immediately result in membership termination without warning.
– No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or weapons of any kind are permitted while Delivery Assistants are present and/or while attending Collective Session events.
– You shall treat all Collective Session staff and members with respect at all times.
– Members must be at least twenty-one (21) years old or be accompanied by a legal guardian to gain membership and access to the dispensary.
– Members agree to the limits of amounts on medical cannabis in accordance with State and/or Local Law.
Phone orders will be accepted for returning patients during delivery hours.
Online orders will be accepted 24/7 and processed during delivery hours.
Proceeds of member contributions will go towards Collective Session’s efforts of helping the community through educational video classes, scholarship awards, charitable donations, benefit events and more!
We operate in accordance with the California Medical Marijuana Health and Safety Code 11362.5(B)(1)(A) & 11362.7(H) CA Prop. 215 and SB420. We are a non-profit organization serving the San Gabriel Valley areas. The statements put forth by Collective Session related to the role and/or effects of medicinal cannabis have not been evaluated by the FDA. Medical Cannabis is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
909-771-5076 We are a full service delivery to all Inland Empire cities!!!
We have a lot of different strains and hash at all kinds of prices
Please have your doctors script ready when you call 909-771-5076