We are a California non-profit collective of patients under the guidlines of S.B.420 and prop 215 that grow and share our medicine. In order to join our collective you must be a valid recommended patient in California and have a valid Drivers license or picture I.D.
ATTENTION SAN GABRIEL VALLEY PATIENTS!
We would like to announce that Collective Session Medicinal Cannabis Delivery is now open for business! Check out our website if you are interested in making a donation.
If you’re looking for a delivery service that values its members by offering signature top-shelf meds, join Collective Session
To join, please visit our website at http://www.collectivesession.org . Click the JOIN TODAY link and fill out our pre-verification form using your CA recommendation information. Once you submit your form, a donation assistant will be calling to assist you.
GRAND OPENING NEW PATIENT SPECIALS!
The first 10 members to make a donation delivery request will receive a complimentary gift package with their cannabis. Hurry now while this special lasts!
In honor of our grand opening, all patients will receive 4 gram 1/8ths for $40!
Collective Session Policy
– Only legally qualified patients/caregivers as determined by Proposition 215 and SB 420, may register as members of Collective Session
– You will be asked to provide a current doctor recommendation and valid CA State issued I.D. Card to be presented at EACH visit.
– No consumption of cannabis is allowed while Delivery Assistants are present
– Any sales, distribution or "sharing" of your medication is a strict violation of Collective Session terms and conditions and will immediately result in membership termination without warning.
– No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or weapons of any kind are permitted while Delivery Assistants are present and/or while attending Collective Session events.
– You shall treat all Collective Session staff and members with respect at all times.
– Members must be at least twenty-one (21) years old or be accompanied by a legal guardian to gain membership and access to the dispensary.
– Members agree to the limits of amounts on medical cannabis in accordance with State and/or Local Law.
Phone orders will be accepted for returning patients during delivery hours.
Online orders will be accepted 24/7 and processed during delivery hours.
Proceeds of member contributions will go towards Collective Session’s efforts of helping the community through educational video classes, scholarship awards, charitable donations, benefit events and more!
We operate in accordance with the California Medical Marijuana Health and Safety Code 11362.5(B)(1)(A) & 11362.7(H) CA Prop. 215 and SB420. We are a non-profit organization serving the San Gabriel Valley areas. The statements put forth by Collective Session related to the role and/or effects of medicinal cannabis have not been evaluated by the FDA. Medical Cannabis is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.