We are hard working caregivers located in the Detroit Area with the soul goal in mind of providing quality products and services for our medical marijuana patients.
We are Michigan certified with over ten years of horticulture experience providing a wide variety of services for the medical marijuana community. We offer professional consultations regarding proper procedures for state certification, grow room set-ups, nutrients, clones and top quality medicine, including the greatest edibles in Michigan.
1) Provide useful and relevant information relating to the medicinal medical cannabis to our club members.
2) Provide access to a safe and reliable sources of high quality cannabis products for our patients registered with the State of Michigan.
3) Supply a variety of high quality products to meet our patients’ individual needs and requirements.
Reasons to join Ant Farm
We provide complete step by step service to get you registered with the State of Michigan as patient or caregiver.
————— DOCTOR REFERRALS LOW AS $125 ———————
Free Home Consultaion
Access to Medical Marijuana Events
Tickets to All Club Sponsored Events
Free Gifts and Giveaways
Wide Range of Medicinal Cannabis
Selection of Medicinal Marijuana Edibles
Being Part of a Shared Community
So you’re still not sure if Ant Farm’s the club for you?
Give us a call or shoot us a email and let’s talk about it.
————————- Delivery Info ————————————
AFCC caregivers offer free delivery to member patients. The following guidelines must be adhere to:
• Patient must always present their valid Michigan ID and MMM card.
• Bringing anybody to the door is not allowed.
• Medication is for personal use only.
Any indication otherwise will result in immediate termination of membership.
• Dispensing medication is a crime. It is grounds for termination of membership.
• Cell phones should never be used at the door while purchasing medication.
• Be respectful of your neighbors. Respect the Drivers; they are driving to your house.
• We carry the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Members are allowed one free delivery per day.
To start enjoying these perks please contact your AFCC caregiver directly or call 888.369.3320.
No entries were found.